7.4 include file conflict

От Ray Aspeitia
Тема 7.4 include file conflict
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I saw another post on this list about some conflicts on building an
rpm on redhat that seemed similar.

I wanted to add that I was building PHP with the individual directory
flags, (./configure --with-iodbc=/usr --with-pgsql=/usr/local ) and
the compiler still choked (see below).

Not sure if just moving the file sqltypes.h will fix this.

Copied my message from another list to this one also.

Thanks.

Ray A.